TERMS OF SERVICE
By means of entering “IGT WEBSITE” (the “Site”), the User expressly agrees to follow these terms of service. The user must read these terms with all its integral parts and referred documents before using the Site. By using any services, functions, or features (the “Services”) offered by the Site, the User agrees with these Terms of Service together with all its integral parts and referred documents, and obliges to follow them.
By creating an account on the Site or by using any of the Services, user confirms that he has read, understand, and completely agreed to these Terms of Service. If user disagrees with these Terms of Service or with any subsequent amendments, changes, or updates, either in this document or its relevant parts, he must refrain from using the Site.
These Terms of Service may be amended, changed, or updated by the Company at any time and without prior notice to Users. Any user, which enters the Site must check and keep these Terms of Service understanding up to date.
- Terms and definitions
Each word in these Terms of Service shall have following meaning:
- "AML" means anti-money laundering;
- "CTF" means counter-terrorist financing;
- "FATF" means the Financial Action Task Force;
- "Prohibited Jurisdictions" means Bosnia and Herzegovina; Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (North Korea); Ethiopia; Iran; Iraq; Syria; Uganda; Vanuatu; and, Yemen; United States of America, Republic of Ireland.
- “Prohibited Use” means the use of the Services in the way that provided for by the clause 7 of this Terms of Service.
- “Verification” means procedures of identification of the User by means, provided for by the AML/KYC Policy available on the Site.
- “Cryptocurrency” means a form of digital asset, which represents a result of mathematic calculations performed by particular algorithm or obtained by the user from another sources, or the digitally expressed right to obtain such results.
- “Fiat-currency” means a currency, emitted by the Central Banking Authority of any State, or the lawful equivalent of such currency.
- “Trade” means a process of exchange of Cryptocurrency between users of the web-site.
- “Order” means an offer issued by a user to trade Cryptocurrency, which may be accepted by other users.
- “Buy order” means an offer issued by a user to buy Cryptocurrency from another user.
- “Sell order” means an offer issued by a user to sell Cryptocurrency to another user.
- “Exchange order” means an offer issued by a user to exchange Cryptocurrency obtained by one algorithm to Cryptocurrency obtained by another algorithm.
- “Order Price” means a ratio, calculated by the Site, used to perform Disposition operations and Balance correction.
- “Disposition operation” means an execution of the Orders placed on the Site by the Company or a satisfaction of bailout application.
- “Bailed-in amount” means an amount of Cryptocurrency or Fiat-currency provided to the Company’s FSP to execute orders on behalf of the User.
- “Bailout Application” means an instruction to return the Balance or its Part or equivalent from FSP to the User.
- “The Balance” means an amount of Cryptocurrency or Fiat-currency belonging to the User, bailed into accounts of the FSP of the Company and calculated after balance corrections.
- “Balance Correction” means the calculation of the User’s balance upon the Disposition Operations or upon the correction of mistakes in the Balance, which occurred unlawfully, corrupted actual Balance and were approved by the Technical Conclusion.
- “Mistake” means an error, which occurred accidently or by abuse by either User, or any third persons.
- “Technical Conclusion” means a report, which describes how an error, causing balance mistake occurred, prepared by an expert, hired by the Company.
- “The Company” means IGT Company LP – a Limited Partnership duly incorporated by the laws of Republic of Ireland.
- “The FSP” means Financial Services Provider – a bank, financial institution, an electronic money institution or an address of cryptocurrency wallet in the Company’s disposal.
- “Fee” means an amount of Cryptocurrency, chargeable for the clients’ Disposition operation.
- “The Partners” means other platforms integrated into the Site with the use of API protocol allowing users of other services to participate in the Trade.
- “The Cabinet” means a section of the web-site accessible only to a particular user, which is verified by entitled credentials.
- “Credentials” means a username and a password, required from a user to enter the Cabinet.
- These Terms of Service establish a set of rules, applicable to the users, which use the Site and the Services. These rules must be interpreted in the spirit and terms provided for by the
- The Site provides to the users a facility, to buy, sell and exchange Cryptocurrency with other users of the Site and Site Partners.
- The Site provides to the users live data about orders that took place on the Site and offers of the Site Partners.
- The Services provided by the Site are subject to the Fee.
- Full capacity.
By using the Site the User assures, that:
- The User is of legal age according to the laws of the State, where the User is considered as a citizen.
- The user is acknowledged about the risks and responsibilities, deriving from the Use of the Site, which may be caused by the laws of the state, where the User is considered as a citizen or where any other law of another state is applicable.
- The user complies with the provisions provided for by this Terms of Service and any of its relevant parts, including but not exhaustive with AML Policy, KYC Policy, Model Order, Fee Policy and Terms of Technical Expertise.
- The user obtained full capacity to act as an attorney if the user acts on behalf of the third persons, however this does not preclude both: user and his attorney from complying these Terms of Service. If this is a case, the User has obtained authorization of the third person to provide the information, required by the Site,
- Each user after passing the process of registration on the Site is entitled unique credentials to enter his personal cabinet on the Site.
- The Site remains the right to identify the User by means of e-mail verification, SMS, phone-call or any other method preferred if the threat of unauthorized access occurs.
- The access to the Cabinet does not itself mean access and (or) the right to use all the Services provided by the Site. To unlock full access to the Cabinet, the User must pass verification procedure.
- With no prejudice to the clause 4.3 of these Terms, the Site provides an access to a special section of the Cabinet for non-verified users to complete verification of the User.
- By means of the Cabinet, the Site may provide following information to the User:
- Current opened orders of the User.
- Completed and revoked orders of the User.
- Completion status of current and recent orders.
- The User’s balance.
- The User’s recent balance corrections.
- Current opened orders on the Site in aggregated and segregated forms.
- Current prices of the orders on the Site in aggregated and segregated forms.
- Total value of the orders on the Site in aggregated and segregated forms.
- Completed orders on the Site in the past in aggregated and segregated forms.
- FSPs available for use.
- The Cabinet provides tools for the User to:
- Create an order.
- Revoke an order.
- To pass verification.
- To access technical support service of the Site.
- To bail in tradable amount to the FSP.
- To make the Bailout application.
- The Site may perform communication with the User by means of the Cabinet. Announcements in the Cabinet, which were marked by the User as read, are considered as accepted by the User. The User marks announcements in the Cabinet as read by means of opening it.
- The Balance of the user may be represented by the following means:
- amount of Fiat-currency that the User bails into the FSP;
- amount of Fiat-currency after the Disposition operations;
- amount of Cryptocurrency that the User may bail into the FSP;
- amount of Cryptocurrency after the disposition operations.
- The User may increase the Balance by means of bailing-in respective amount of Cryptocurrency or Fiat-currency to the FSP.
- The User may increase the Balance by means of making an application to the Company for obtainment of respective amount of Cryptocurrency or Fiat-currency from the FSP.
- The Balance may be corrected under following circumstances:
- As a result of Disposition operations performed by the User.
- As a result of mistake, which occurred unlawfully and corrupted the Balance, which would normally contain another values without such mistake.
- The Balance is a subject of pledge before the Company. If the User occurs damages to the Company, to the Site or to any contractors of the Company, the damages may be covered by this pledge.
- The User may perform disposition operation by following means:
- By means of placing the Buy order on the Site.
- By means of placing the Sell order on the Site.
- By means of placing the Exchange order on the Site.
- By means of filing the Bailout application on the Site.
- Placing the Buy order on the Site means that User offers to other Users to purchase their Cryptocurrency on terms provided by the model sale-purchase agreement and on the current Order Price.
- Placing the Sale order on the Site means that User offers to other Users to Sale his Cryptocurrency on terms provided by the model sale-purchase agreement and on the current Order Price.
- Placing the Exchange order on the Site means that User offers to other Users to exchange Cryptocurrency, obtained by one algorithm to the one, obtained by another algorithm on terms provided by the model exchange agreement and on the current Order Price.
- Filing the Bailout application on the Site means that User instructs FSP to return current Balance or its part or equivallent to the User.
- The User is not allowed either directly or indirectly intrude the normal operation of the Site.
- The User, which is a subject to any laws and regulations of any State and is prohibited to acquire, hold or buy Cryptocurrencies, or to do it by means, as provided for by these Terms of Service is not allowed to use the Site.
- The User, which is the citizen of at least one from the Prohibited Jurisdictions is not allowed to use the Site.
- Copy and(or) diffuse any items of intellectual property published on the Site except when this function is clearly contemplated by the Site.
- Copy or use in any other way the program part of the Site as well as its design.
- Diffuse on the Site personal data of third persons without their consent.
- Change in any way the program part of the Site, take any actions aimed at changing the functionality and operability of the Site.
- Use insults or any words violating rights and liberties of third persons as a login (nickname, alias) during the registration.
- The Site and the Company may not be responsible for the actions of the User, performed in breach of the Laws and regulations applied to this User.
- The User is acknowledged about the risks deriving from the Cryptocurrency trade and the use of the Services.
- The User may not claim to the Company for compensation of any damages, occurred due to Order Price change or any other legal activity of the Company and the Site according to these Terms of Service and any of its relevant parts and documents.
- The User may not claim to the Company for compensation of any damages that occurred due to the Force Majeure or third persons actions.
- The User uses the Site in its original form at his own risk. The Company does not guarantee the achievement of any results by the User owing to the Site use.
- Rights on the Site and its content are reserved.
- All of the intellectual property rights defined in the clause 9.1. belong to the Company and other related parties acting on behalf of the Company.
resolution and law applicable
- The Parties will attempt in good faith to resolve any dispute or claim arising out of or in relation to this Agreement through negotiations.
- In case the Dispute may not be resolved by the negotiations, Parties shall refer to the state court in the State, where the Company has its official seat.
- The law applicable to this Terms of Service and its parts is the law of the Republic of Ireland.
- Company details
IGT COMPANY LP
Registered No. LP2162;
Country of legislation- Ireland